DES offers required environmental training classes for individuals, corporations, government entities, and trade associations located throughout the United States.
DES, in conjunction with the Georgia Soil & Water Conservation, currently teaches the following Education and Certification courses:
- Subcontractor Awareness
- Level 1A Fundamentals
- Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals
- Level 2 Introduction to Design
- 4-hour Recertification for all levels
Additionally, DES offers training classes and annual programs related to:
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC)
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan Implementation
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention (SWPPP)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Implementation
For more information or to receive a price quote for a training class please contact Jeret Elwell at 770-631-1555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.