** Effective July 1, 2010 the Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission (GSWCC) will…(read more)
DES offers required environmental training classes for individuals, corporations, government entities, and trade associations located throughout the United States.
DES, in conjunction with the Georgia Soil & Water Conservation, currently teaches the following Education and Certification courses:
- Subcontractor Awareness
- Level 1A Fundamentals
- Level 1B Advanced Fundamentals
- Level 2 Introduction to Design
- 4-hour Recertification for all levels
Additionally, DES offers training classes and annual programs related to:
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC)
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan Implementation
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention (SWPPP)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Implementation
Sign Up For Environmental Training Now
For more information or to receive a price quote for a training class please contact Jeret Elwell at 770-631-1555 or email@example.com.